Health Care Careers
Get the training you need for a successful career in health care.
The demand for a well-trained workforce in the health care field continues to grow. If you're looking to start your career or earn a certification, or are looking to transition into another specialization, we can help. If you're already in the health care field and are in need of professional development, you can upgrade skills for career advancement or certification requirements at HCC.
Depending on your preference or availability, in-person, hybrid and online courses are available. Hybrid courses, which blend online education and classroom skills learning, are designed to offer you more flexibility, so that you can more easily balance work, home, and life. Customized health care training is also available for organizations.
Noncredit health care courses include:
- Advanced Patient Care Skills (Patient Care Technician Training)
- Audiology Assistant
- Cardiac Electrophysiologist (EP) Technologist Certification
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA): Theory & Clinical
- CPR Training
- CT & MRI Certificates
- Dental Assisting & Radiology (Introduction)
- Diagnostic Medical Vascular Sonographer Certification
- Dispensary Technician
- Health Care Interpreter Training
- Health Information Technology
- Home Care Provider Training
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Scribe
- Nursing Assistant Instructor Training
- Ophthalmic Technician Assistant Training
- Orthopedic Technician Assistant Training
- RN Case Manager: Delegating for Assisted Living
- Spanish for Medical Professionals
- Veterinary Assistant
Hi! We would be happy to share more information about our continuing education programs.
Please submit the form and we will be in touch shortly!