English for Work
Develop your English, learn vocabulary and workplace skills and receive training for a specific career.
About the Program
- Programs have two parts – an English support course and a job training course.
- Students also get one-on-one access to a Career Navigator who helps figure out career goals, next steps, and assists with resumes and interview preparation.
- Financial assistance may be available. All potential students must meet language and work eligibility requirements.
Program RequirementsTo participate in these programs, students must:
- Have the appropriate English level
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be ready and able to work
Class and Registration InformationView current course offerings
- Basic Computer Skills (Level 2+)
- Basic English and Career Exploration (Level 1-2)
- English for Bookkeeping (Level 4+)
- English for Certified Nursing Assistant (Level 3+)
- English for Childcare (Level 3+)
- English for Commercial Driver's License (Level 2+)
- English for Computer Skills for the Office (Level 2+)
- English for Construction (Level 2+)
- English for Cybersecurity (Level 4+)
- English for Information Technology Level 4+)
- English for Jobs (Level 3)
- English for Patient Skills Technician (Level 3+)
- English for Real Estate (Level 4+)
- English for Vision Assistant (Level 4+)
Contact UsFor questions or assistance, please contact us:
Join our email list: fill out a request form, and we will email you future registration information.
Hi! We would be happy to share more information about the English Language Center.
Please submit the form and we will be in touch shortly!