Employee Health and Safety Policy - 63.10
College Procedure Number/Title:
- 63.10.01 Communicable Diseases
- 63.10.02 Emergencies
- 63.10.04 Inclement Weather
- 63.10.05 Law Enforcement Personnel on Campus
- 63.10.06 Smoking and Tobacco-Free
- 63.10.07 Solicitations, Sales, Fundraising, Signs and Literature Distribution
- 63.10.08 Unauthorized Persons on Campus
- 63.10.09 Sexual Assault - see 63.01D and 63.01D.01
- 63.10.10 Injuries, First Aid, and Standard Precautions
- 63.10.11 Fitness to Work
Howard Community College promotes safe and healthy working conditions for its employees through a program of in-service education, safety rules and practices, security practices and emergency regulations, and appropriate crisis management. While safety on the job is the responsibility of every employee, the college has established a health and safety committee to identify and eliminate potential hazards and to monitor ongoing compliance with state and federal occupational safety and health requirements.
The college maintains and updates special procedures to deal with emergency conditions that might disrupt college operations, necessitate the assistance of police and fire personnel, or result in a college closing.
Effective Date: 04/12/19
President's Office Use: VPAF