Fast, Fresh and Delicious. We take food -- and your health -- seriously.
You know what you like, and our food service consistently receives high marks here at HCC. If you're on campus, you'll find plenty of options for places to eat that are tasty, affordable and convenient:
- Enjoy sit-down dining at the Cafe on the Quad. The cafe is the main food service on campus, offering great food, with lots of selection and healthy choices. You'll find basics like burgers and pizza, made-to-order grill and deli selections, fresh sushi, hot soups, daily specials, vegetarian options and a salad bar. Located on the ground floor The Rouse Company Foundation Student Services Hall, the cafe is open Monday through Friday during the fall and spring semesters, including breakfast, lunch, and evening service. Hours are abbreviated in January, June, July, and August. Cash and credit cards are accepted.
- On the run? Simply To Go, located on the second floor of the Science and Technology Building across from the Clark Library, offers cold grab-and-go options such as salads, sandwiches, sushi, chips, fruit and assorted beverages. Cash and credit cards are accepted.
- Did you know we have Starbucks? It's everybody's favorite spot for a variety of coffee and espresso drinks, Tazo teas and baked goods. Cash, credit cards and Starbucks gift cards are accepted.
- Vending machines, located throughout the campus, offer coffee, sodas and other drinks, chips, candy, and cold food entrees. In the event of a vending machine malfunction, refunds are available on campus at the Cashier's Office.
- Microwave ovens are available around campus if you wish to bring your own lunch. They can be found on the ground floor of the Science and Technology Building, Cafe on the Quad, Simply to Go cafe, and the Hickory Ridge Building.