The Spring 2021 Virtual Job/Internship Fair is scheduled for Friday, March 12, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. We will be using Premier Virtual as the online recruiting platform for this event. Employers will be able to connect with students, alumni, and community members about internships as well as part-time and full-time jobs.
Students, Alumni and Community Members:
Job Seeker Registration: To register for the event, please visit this link. To login CLICK HERE. It is suggested, but not required that you upload a .pdf version of your resume so that you can share it with recruiters. Please arrive on time and dress professionally! For additional assistance, you can view this training video on how to navigate the Premier Virtual website. Participants, be sure to review this tip sheet.
Job seekers, if you need resume writing assistance or help preparing for the virtual job/internship fair, contact Counseling and Career Services to schedule an appointment by calling 443-518-1340. If you have any questions about the event or registration process, please email David Tirpak, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Amy Crawford, email@example.com.
Employer Registration: Please click here to view an invitation for employers to the Spring 2021 Virtual Job/Internship Fair. To register for the event, please visit this link and pay by credit card. Once we receive your payment, we will send you a confirmation and a link for Premier Virtual so that you can create your virtual recruiting booth with your recruiter information, company information, and available positions. If you have any questions about the event or registration process, please email David Tirpak, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Amy Crawford, email@example.com, phone 443-518-1340. Employers, be sure to review this tip sheet.
Employers, if you wish to be added to our electronic mailing list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIST OF PARTICIPATING EMPLOYERS BY HCC PATHWAY:
· Alliance Material Handling (Business)
· Allied Trailers (Business)
· Business (Business)
· Catalent( Health Sciences)
· Columbia Academy (Education)
· Community Action Council of Howard County (Education)
· DALY Computers (STEM)
· DRD Pool Management (Education, Health Sciences, Business)
· ECS Mid-Atlantic, LLC (STEM)
· Fastenal ( Business)
· Index Analytics LLC (STEM)
· Interfinish (Business)
· Kennedy Krieger Institute ( Health Sciences, Social Sciences, Education)
· M&T Bank (Business)
· Medifast (Business)
· NECA/IBEW Local Union 26 JATC (Business)
· Premier Group Services Inc (Business)
· Right At Home In-Home Care of Howard County (Health Sciences)
· Sales Focus Inc (Business)
· Sheppard Pratt (Social Services)
· Sherwin-Williams (Business)
· Stone Ridge School Of The Sacred Heart (Education)
· The Children's Guild - Baltimore, MD (Education)
· The Goddard School of Columbia ( Education)
· The Y in Central Maryland (Education)
· Tower Federal Credit Union ( Business)
· Y in Central Maryland (Education)
·HCC does not screen attendees in any way. Attendees may or may not be enrolled as HCC students.
HCC provides an opportunity for companies and employers to inform job/internship fair attendees of job/internship opportunities. The participation of a company in the job/internship fair does not imply any HCC endorsement of the company, its products, or services. Job/internship seekers should evaluate information carefully and take whatever action is deemed appropriate.
The Counseling and Career Services office at Howard Community College discourages students from entering into businesses that require paying a fee or buying products as a condition of employment or whose pay structure is based on a multilevel commission basis. Representatives of multilevel marketing companies are prohibited from recruiting students or promoting their business or products.