Evaluating Job Offers
Ask yourself the following questions when evaluating an employment offer:
1. How does the position utilize your skills and relate to your goals and interests?
2. What is the potential for growth?
3. What are the company’s expectations vs. your needs?
4. Can you support the company’s mission or product? (your values).
5. What are the strengths of company?
6. What are the working conditions?
7. Do the salary and benefits meet your needs? Know your bottom line.
8. What are the pluses and minuses about the job?
9. Do the pluses outweigh the minuses or vice versa?