Visit our student services page for current information for the latest on bookstore operations.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, HCC Bookstore continues to remain closed to most foot traffic on campus at this time. However, bookstore staff has been working diligently to make sure your course material needs are fulfilled.
- You can purchase your textbooks and other course needs at www.howardcc.bncollege.com and will receive free shipping on all orders of $49 or more.
- When you place an order, you will receive a confirmation that your order has been placed, along with an estimated cost of your order. You are not charged at this time.
- You do not get charged until your order has been processed.
- If you order a used textbook but none are available, the bookstore will process your order with a new book at the new book price.
- Once an order is processed, you will receive a second email confirming as such with a final invoice.
- Most orders are shipped and received within 24-28 hours of being processed.
- Financial Aid can be used on our website, please be sure to check your MyHCC first to ensure funds are available.
- If you have any questions or concerns you can contact bookstore staff by phone (443-518-1400) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate through these unprecedented times and can’t wait to welcome you back into our store on campus when it is deemed safe to do so.
As we continue to look for ways to improve our service to students in these unprecedented times, HCC Bookstore is taking scheduled visits to campus for bookstore needs by appointment.
Appointments are limited and on a first come, first serve basis and can be made if you do not have the ability to order your books online, need to return a rental, or have another specific need that otherwise couldn’t be met by placing your order on our www.howardcc.bncollege.com website.
If you would like to schedule a visit to our campus bookstore you can sign up here. Appointments must be made 24 hours in advance of scheduled visit so that we may plan for your visit accordingly. Students who plan to visit campus must fill out the COVID-19 screening survey on the day of their visit.
Students should park in LOT C and must enter the RCF through the main entrance on the second level of RCF as well as have proof of survey completion either with completion email or QR code from smartphone.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the bookstore at 443-518-1400 or email@example.com
In addition to being your source for textbooks, course materials and supplies, the HCC Bookstore offers calculators, software, HCC sportswear, backpacks, greeting cards and many other items for your convenience. Whether you are shopping in the store or shopping at the online store, you can count on friendly and efficient customer service from our staff.
Laurel College Center
If you attend classes at the Laurel College Center, you can purchase textbooks at either Howard Community College or Prince George's Community College, regardless of where you have registered. However, if you will be using financial aid to purchase your textbooks, you must make your purchase at the college that awarded your financial aid.
To find out what textbooks to purchase, have your course and section numbers on hand, and then follow one of the steps below:
- Call the HCC bookstore at 443-518-1400, and let the staff know you are requesting textbook information for your class at the Laurel College Center or you wish to order over the phone.
- View the book list and order online at howardcc.bncollege.com.
- Refer to the Textbook Purchasing Guide located in the Laurel College Center Schedule of Classes at www.laurelcollegecenter.org.
- Call the Laurel College Center at 1-866-228-6110 or 443-518-4162.