Now students can purchase a shipping label for $5 to return their textbook(s).
- When you place an order, you will receive a confirmation that your order has been placed, along with an estimated cost of your order. You are not charged at this time.
- You do not get charged until your order has been processed.
- If you order a used textbook but none are available, the bookstore will process your order with a new book at the new book price. Please note
- Once an order is processed, you will receive a second email confirming as such with a final invoice.
- Most orders are shipped and received within 24-28 hours of being processed.
- Financial Aid can be used on our website, please be sure to check your MyHCC first to ensure funds are available.
- If you have any questions or concerns you can contact bookstore staff by phone (443-518-1400) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Laurel College Center
If you attend classes at the Laurel College Center, you can purchase textbooks at either Howard Community College or Prince George's Community College, regardless of where you have registered. However, if you will be using financial aid to purchase your textbooks, you must make your purchase at the college that awarded your financial aid.
To find out what textbooks to purchase, have your course and section numbers on hand, and then follow one of the steps below:
- Call the HCC bookstore at 443-518-1400, and let the staff know you are requesting textbook information for your class at the Laurel College Center or you wish to order over the phone.
- View the book list and order online at howardcc.bncollege.com.
- Refer to the Textbook Purchasing Guide located in the Laurel College Center Schedule of Classes at www.laurelcollegecenter.org.
- Call the Laurel College Center at 1-866-228-6110 or 443-518-4162.