Zoom In For Success!
Spring 2021 Howard Community College Learning Assistance Center (LAC) Free, Drop-In Online Tutoring
Spring 2021 Tutoring Hours:
Dates: Monday, February 8, 2021- May 14, 2021
Hours: Monday- Thursday, 9:00 A.M.-9:00 P.M.; Friday- 9:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M.; Saturday- 10:00 A.M.-3:00 P.M.; and Sunday 1:00 P.M.-5:00 P.M.
8 Steps to Access Drop-In Tutoring Online
- Access the Virtual Drop-In Schedule.
- You will be prompted to log into MyHCC using your HCC username and password.
- Once you have logged into MyHCC, you will be brought to the LAC-Online Drop-In Tutoring page.
- Click on the subject you need tutoring: English, Math, or Science, Nursing, and Accounting.
- You will be brought to a schedule with days of the week and times.
- Click on the tutor's link that corresponds to the current day and time.
- Once you click on the link, you will be brought to that tutor’s Zoom room, and you can start your session!
If you have any questions about the process or a Zoom room is not opening, please contact us at email@example.com and/or visit the LAC Virtual Office by clicking here: https:// howardcc.zoom.us/j/7748375005