Supporting students with disabilities
We understand that you may need information about working with students with disabilities. Please review our faculty handbook (pdf) or this list of resources below.
- Faculty Resources from the University of Washington, DO-IT (Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking, and Technology)
- Assistance in Locating Note Takers (pdf)
- Extension of Deadlines (pdf)
- Instructions to Student Note Takers (pdf)
- Large Print Handouts and Tests (pdf)
- Medical Emergency Procedures for Seizures (pdf)
- Student Needs to Take Test in Quiet, Separate Place (pdf)
- Use of the Test Center (pdf)
- Working with Interpreters in the Classroom (pdf)
If you have more questions or need guidance, contact our office for assistance.