Human Services - A.A. Degree (Transfer)
In this growing field, human services professionals help people navigate through crisis or chronic situations. HCC's associate transfer degree program in Human Services is designed for students intending to continue their studies at four-year schools, as well as people already working in community and social service areas.
As a graduate, you should be able to:
- Explain the historical development of human services, as it relates to the development of the theoretical framework.
- Analyze a service problem, select appropriate strategies or interventions, and evaluate the outcomes.
- Understand the psychological aspects of managing client/worker relationships.
- Illustrate an understanding of ethical principles which guide the practice of human service.
- Apply theoretical and practical skills acquired in the human services practicum.
Visit the Health Promotion and Human Performance department page for more information on this program.
Hi! We would be happy to share more information about our programs.
Please submit the form and we will be in touch shortly!