Continuing Education & Workforce Development (CEWD) Online Registration
Register online for Continuing Education & Workforce Development (CEWD) and Kids on Campus (KOC) courses. Payment is due at the time of registration. Use Chrome or Firefox browsers (Internet Explorer is not recommended).
Childcare Classes: You can now register for childcare courses using the below "Register Now" buttons.
- Out-of-County/State Students
- There is a $10 out-of-county fee per course and a $20 out-of-state fee per course. New out-of-county/state students who register online will receive a bill for the residency fees.
- 60+ Students
- Students registering for their first 60+ tuition waiver for an eligible class must register in-person, by mail, or by fax.
- Have your course number ready and click the Register Now button.
- Returning students registering for their first 60+ tuition waiver for an eligible class must register in-person, by mail, or by fax.
- Information you provide as a returning student who registers as a guest is used to verify your identity but does not get updated on your student account. If your information has changed since you first registered at the college, please submit a Change of Information Form to ensure we have accurate contact information.
- Have your course number ready and click the Register Now button. Click Sign In if you know your login credentials or register as a Guest.
Need Help Registering?
Click here for a brief tutorial on how to use the registration system.