Noncredit Registration and Payment Information
Ways To Register
How to register for Continuing Education & Workforce Development courses except for high school diploma program, English Language Center/English Institute, and CustomClass courses. Payment is due at the time of registration.
- Online registration is available from 7 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. daily. To complete registration, you will need to pay in full with credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover)
- Please print the confirmation page for your records.
- When you register online, your contact information is not updated in our system. Submit a Change of Information Form if your contact information has changed.
To register in person, visit the Records, Registration and Veterans' Affairs office in the Rouse Company Foundation Student Services Hall, room RCF-233. View the Records, Registration and Veterans' Affairs office hours here.
To Pay In-Person (using cash, check*, money order, or credit card**):
Cashier's Office, RCF Building, Second Floor (Across from elevators)
View the Cashier's Office hours here.
*Make sure you have your student ID on your check payment
** Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover
Fax your registration form with credit card payment to 443-518-4333. Payment is due at time of registration, so credit card information must be included on your registration form. Please allow two business days for processing.
Online registration is preferred, however, if necessary, you can mail in your registration form.
- Please print out this Noncredit Registration Form.
- Mail your completed form, along with payment (check or money order), or your credit card information to:
Howard Community CollegeATTN: Lock Box Cashier RCF-20110901 Little Patuxent ParkwayColumbia, MD 21044-3197
If you need assistance with online registration, please call 443-518-4825.
Update Your Personal Information
To officially change a name, address, phone number or email address, please complete the form below.
Change of Information Form (PDF)
High School Diploma Programs Registration
To enroll in our programs (GED, NEDP, college readiness) please visit our webpage. You should be 18 years or older. New students will need to take placement tests to help us figure out where you should start.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (443) 518-4919.
We look forward to working with you!
English Language Center Registration
- English as a Second Language students should visit the ESL webpage for complete information. A placement test is required for all new students.
- F-1 Visa students should apply to the English Institute here.
CustomClass is the noncredit way to take credit classes. CustomClass students can register by fax, mail, or in person (online registration is not available). Use the CustomClass registration form
To fax: send to 443-518-4333 (must include payment)
To mail: please complete the form and mail it in (with payment) to Howard Community College, 10901 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Columbia, MD 21044-3197, attention Lock Box Cashier RCF-201
To register in-person: visit the Records, Registration & Veterans' Affairs office in the Rouse Company Foundation Student Services Hall, room RCF-233, View hours here.