Noncredit Registration and Payment
Ways To Register
How to register for all noncredit courses except for high school diploma program, English Language Center/English Institute, and CustomClass courses.
• Online registration is available via HCC Express from 7 a.m. to
11:30 p.m. daily.
• You will receive a confirmation page. Please print for your records.
• When you register online, please note that your contact information is not updated in our system.
In Person registration is unavailable while the college is operating remotely. Please register online. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
Fax registration is unavailable while the college is operating remotely. Please register online. Contact email@example.com if you need assistance.
Online registration is preferred, however, if necessary, you can mail in your registration form.
- Please print out this Noncredit Registration Form.
- Mail your completed form, along with payment (check or money order), or your credit card information to:
Howard Community CollegeATTN: Lock Box Cashier RCF-20310901 Little Patuxent ParkwayColumbia, MD 21044-3197Please allow additional processing time due to limited on-campus operations.
If you need assistance with online registration, please call 443-518-4825.
Transfers & Refunds
To drop or transfer a noncredit class, please complete a Course Change Request Form.
Update Your Personal Information
To officially change a name, address, phone number or email address, please complete the form below.
Change of Information Form (PDF)
High School Diploma Programs Registration
All registration is in-person only, except registration for the following courses:
- Grammar For Your Job
- Preparation for the Math Placement Test
- Preparation for the Math Placement Test Online.
For more information about registration, please call 443-518-4919.
English Language Center Registration
- F-1 Visa students should apply to the English Institute here.
- English as a Second Language students should visit the ESL webpage for complete information. A placement test is required for all new students.
CustomClass is the noncredit way to take credit classes.
CustomClass students can register by mail (online registration is not available). Use the CustomClass registration form (a hard copy of the form is located in the Schedule of Credit Classes). Please complete the form and mail it in (with payment) to Howard Community College, 10901 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Columbia, MD 21044-3197, attention Lock Box Cashier RCF-201.