Ways To Register
How to register for all noncredit courses except for high school diploma program, English Language Center/English Institute, and CustomClass courses.
• Online registration is available via HCC Express from 7 a.m. to
11:30 p.m. daily.
• You will receive a confirmation page. Please print for your records.
• When you register online, please note that your contact information is not updated in our system.
To register in person, visit the Records, Registration and Veterans' Affairs office in the Rouse Company Foundation Student Services Hall, room RCF-233.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Fax your registration form with credit card payment to 443-518-4333. Payment is due at time of registration, so credit card information must be included on your registration form. Please allow two business days for processing.
Online registration is preferred, however, if necessary, you can mail in your registration form.
- Please print out this Noncredit Registration Form.
- Mail your completed form, along with payment (check or money order), or your credit card information to:
Howard Community CollegeATTN: Lock Box Cashier RCF-20310901 Little Patuxent ParkwayColumbia, MD 21044-3197Please allow additional processing time due to limited on-campus operations.
If you need assistance with online registration, please call 443-518-4825.
Transfers & Refunds
To drop or transfer a noncredit class, please complete a Course Change Request Form.
Update Your Personal Information
To officially change a name, address, phone number or email address, please complete the form below.
Change of Information Form (PDF)
High School Diploma Programs Registration
To enroll in our programs (GED, NEDP, college readiness) please visit our webpage. You should be 18 years or older. New students will need to take placement tests to help us figure out where you should start.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (443) 518-4919.
We look forward to working with you!
English Language Center Registration
- F-1 Visa students should apply to the English Institute here.
- English as a Second Language students should visit the ESL webpage for complete information. A placement test is required for all new students.
CustomClass is the noncredit way to take credit classes.
CustomClass students can register by fax, mail, or in person (online registration is not available). Use the CustomClass registration form (a hard copy of the form is located in the Schedule of Credit Classes).
To fax: send to 443-518-4333 (must include payment)
To mail: please complete the form and mail it in (with payment) to Howard Community College, 10901 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Columbia, MD 21044-3197, attention Lock Box Cashier RCF-201
To register in-person: visit the Records, Registration & Veterans' Affairs office in the Rouse Company Foundation Student Services Hall, room RCF-233, Monday-Thursday 8:45am-7pm, Friday 8:45am-5pm