Continuing Education & Workforce Development
Hundreds of ways to enhance your work, life, & more
At HCC, we believe that education is a lifelong pursuit. That’s why we provide continuing education in Howard County to the community, with multiple pathways to professional, personal, and creative development through our Division of Continuing Education & Workforce Development.
Winter/Spring registration is now open!
Summer registration begins March 28, 2023.
- Apprenticeships & Trade Occupations
- Basic Skills for Adults
- Child Care Certification
- Computers & Information Technology
- Developmental Disabilities (CORE)
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Health Care Careers
- High School Diploma Programs (GED/NEDP)
- Kids on Campus
- Language and Culture Programs
- Motorcycle Safety (The Rider School)
- Personal Enrichment and Seniors (60+)
- Test Preparation
Located within the Maryland Innovation Center, the TDS is focused on growing, evolving, and maximizing the region’s professional talent by providing stellar training to businesses, nonprofits, and government agencies.