The Student Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) announced on July 6, 2020 that students with F-1 status for language training must enroll in face-to-face classes in Fall 2020 in order to maintain their status. The English Institute is currently evaluating our Fall 2020 schedule to see if face-to-face classes will be possible and we will make an announcement about the format of Fall 2020 classes by July 14, 2020. If we are unable to provide face-to-face classes, we will assist current students in finding a program to transfer to if they feel safe taking face-to-face classes and want to keep their F-1 status. Students who do not want to study face-to-face should prepare to exit the U.S. or consult an experienced immigration attorney for alternative options. Our staff is here to answer your questions and help you through this very difficult time. Please reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep Connecting & Growing
Coronavirus has forced a lot of changes in the world, but the English Institute is committed to keeping you connected and learning. Our Summer 2020 classes will be meeting online.
Here is what you can expect:
- Many levels of instruction: We make sure that your classes are appropriate for your English level.
- Tech-savvy teachers: We have carefully selected teachers who have both teaching AND technology skills to make sure that you get quality instruction.
- SEVP-approved: if you have F1 status, you can be assured that we continually monitor guidance to make sure that our classes meet the requirements for international students.
- Support from advisors: Advisors will gladly meet with you using Zoom or message with you to answer your questions.
- Students from around the world: Our program enrolls students from around the world and here in Maryland, so you get to make new connections while learning.
Preview what it's like to take an online course:
Hi! We would be happy to share more information about the English Institute.
Please submit the form and we will be in touch shortly!