Scholarships of $250 and $500 are awarded during the Spring and Fall terms and are applied to the next term’s tuition, excluding the Summer term. To be eligible for a scholarship, you must:
- Currently be enrolled in the EI and plan to enroll in the EI in the next term
- Have maintained attendance of 80% or higher
- Hold passing grades (70% or higher) in all classes
Follow these steps to apply for an EI scholarship:
- Complete the English Institute Scholarship Application Form.
- Write two essays in response to the two questions included on the application form.
- Ask two or more of your teachers to complete the Teacher Recommendation Form. Your teachers should submit the form to the EI office by the deadline.
- Submit your English Institute Scholarship Application Form and essays to the EI office by the deadline.