ESL Registration and Placement Testing
Our experienced advisors can help you choose a class that fits your need.
It’s not too late to register for Summer II classes! Our advisors will video chat with you through Zoom and help you choose your classes. All new students will be assessed by an advisor to determine your current English level.
How to Register
- Click here to sign up for a registration appointment. After you make an appointment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions. If you don’t receive the email, please send a message to email@example.com.
- Check out our Summer Class Schedule and see what class(es) you would like to take.
Important Information About Testing and Registration
- Students must be 16 or older to register.
- All students pay the listed prices. Fees are not eligible for waiver.
- Only ages 60+ are eligible for tuition waiver.
Full-Time Intensive English Program
If you want to study English full time, our English Institute (EI) offers a full-time program for F1 international students and U.S. residents. Study 18 hours a week, receive special advising and support, and take part in many exciting activities. Visit howardcc.edu/ei or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information about this fast-track English program.