ESL Registration and Placement Testing
Our experienced advisors can help you choose a class that fits your need.
Registration for Fall ESL classes starts in August, 2022.
- To register in person, CLICK HERE for instructions
- To register online, CLICK HERE for instructions
- See class schedule here
Important Information about Registration
- Students must be 16 or older to register.
- All students pay the listed prices. Fees are not eligible for waiver.
- Out-of-county fee is $10 and out-of-state fee is $20.
- Only ages 60+ are eligible for tuition waiver.
- No children are allowed in the testing rooms.
- All refund or transfer requests MUST BE made in person or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See our refund policy here.
To register for Fall classes, please come to the Hickory Ridge building at Howard Community College on one of the dates and times listed below, and our advisors will help you register:
- Aug 15 Monday 5:30–7 p.m.
- Aug 20 Saturday 10–11 a.m.
- Aug 22 Monday 10–11 a.m.
- Aug 24 Wednesday 5:30–7 p.m.
- Aug 26 Friday 10–11 a.m.
- Aug 30 Tuesday 5:30–7 p.m.
What to bring for registration:
- Mask (optional)
- Credit card or cash for payment
Location: 5075 Campus Drive, Hickory Ridge Building, Room 200, Columbia MD, 21044
Appointments for Fall online registration will open on August 10, 2022.
Full-Time Intensive English Program
If you want to study English full time, our English Institute (EI) offers a full-time program for F1 international students and U.S. residents. Study 18 hours a week, receive special advising and support, and take part in activities to meet new friends as well as improve English skills. Visit howardcc.edu/ei or email email@example.com for additional information about this fast-track English program.
Join Our Email List
CLICK HERE to fill out an information request form, and we will email you registration updates.