Register for a Motorcycle Safety Course
Before you register, please note:
- You must provide your driver's license number and sign waivers of liability.
- You must have a Maryland ID, license or permit to receive an MVA waiver certificate.
- If you're from another state and you successfully complete the course, you will receive a completion card. Please check with your state's licensing agency to determine whether they accept the completion card. If you require a letter or other documentation, we will be happy to help.
- If you're under age 18, a parent or guardian is required to sign a consent form at the first class.
- If you are not a resident of Howard County, you must pay an out-of-county fee of $10. if you are not a resident of Maryland, you must pay an out-of-state fee of $20.
- Tuition must be paid at time of registration.
Ways to Register
- Online registration is available from 7 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. daily.
- When searching for a class, use "motorcycles" as the keyword in the search box.
- If you have any problems registering, call Loretta Farb at 443-518-4808.
- Print and complete the registration form, include payment.
- Mail the form to:
Howard Community College
10901 Little Patuxent Parkway
Columbia, MD 21044-3197
ATTN: Lock Box Cashier RCF 203
View Registration Form
Problems registering? Call 443-518-4825 during normal business hours.
Hi! We would be happy to share more information about our Rider School program.
Please submit the form and we will be in touch shortly!