Summer Class Information
Summer 2018 Classes Run June 18 - August 17
We are excited about the many new and returning classes we are offering this summer.
The Maryland State Department of Education's recent announcement regarding inclement weather waivers affected the last day of school for many districts including HCPSS and PGCPS. We have received a number of calls and emails from parents requesting that classes for the week of June 18 remain scheduled as planned for the full week.
We plan to run classes for five days, as scheduled, from June 18 – June 22, 2018. Due to this unexpected change, if your child will be attending school for the early part of that week, your child will not be required to begin his or her KOC class on Monday and may join us later in the week.
Make your children's summer break fun, productive and convenient with summer enrichment classes at HCC.
Choose your search method to get started:
- Courses By Week (Courses At-a-Glance)
- Courses for Elementary School Children (Ages 7-10)
- Courses for Middle School Students (Ages 11-14)
- Courses for Various Ages (Transitional, Ages 10-16)
- Courses for High School Students (Ages 14+)
- Courses for Test Preparation (Ages 14+)
- Howard CC Sports Camps (Varying Ages)
- Continuing Education Programs for High School Seniors & College Students
- Lunch Program
- Early morning/late afternoon sessions: Before Care, After Care & Combo Time
Please Note: If you register your child for an entire day of classes, you must also register for the supervised lunch period, unless you have made other arrangements for your child during that time. Safety policies require that your child may not have lunch on his or her own.
Want to see what classes are still available? View Open Classes
Is a class that you'd like to register for full? Get Added to Waitlist
"This is the best camp program I have encountered for my children. The vast variety and uniqueness of the classes are just incredible! The staff is fantastic--helpful and courteous. The camps my children have attended have broadened their interests. Best money I have ever spent on summer programs!" --Karen Hennessy, Kids on Campus Parent