Register for Classes
Tuition must be paid in full at time of registration. Each course tuition includes a built-in $40 registration fee. All Kids on Campus registrations must be accompanied by a signed consent form, which is included in online registration and the print version of the registration form.
For all registration options, please register using the student's name and student ID number, not the parent or guardian's.
- Online registration is available from 7 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. daily. Have your VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card handy.
- Please email us or call 443-518-4110 if your child was here last summer and you need your child's Student ID number.
- Fax your registration and consent form with credit card payment to 443-518-4333. Payment is due at time of registration, so credit card information must be included on your registration form. Please allow two business days for processing.
- You may register in person in our office at the HCC Hickory Ridge building, Room 100, Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- You may register by mailing the registration and consent form to Howard Community College, 10901 Little Patuxent Parkway, Columbia, MD 21044-3197, ATTN: Lock Box Cashier RCF 203. Include credit card information OR a check payable to Howard Community College (put your name, address, home and business phones, and the student’s name and ID number on the check).
TRANSFERS & REFUNDS
If your child cannot attend a course, please notify us immediately. If notification is received by the Monday two weeks prior to the class start date, 100% refund of tuition and fees will be issued. For notification received after two weeks before the class start date and before the first day of class, fees will be withheld. No refunds will be given on or after the class start date.
Refunds will not be made for non-attendance. Parents/Guardians are responsible for any tuition/fee difference resulting from a student transfer. Drop requests must be made in writing to email@example.com. You can also drop classes in the online registration system or by completing the below Course Change Request Form. Requests for drops left on voicemail will NOT be processed.
Course Change Request Form
RESERVE A SEAT ON WAITLIST
Is a class full that you'd like to register for?
Get Added to Waitlist