Register for 2021 Classes
Tuition must be paid in full at time of registration. Each course tuition includes a built-in $40 registration fee. All Kids on Campus registrations must be accompanied by a signed consent form, which is included in online registration and the print version of the registration form.
For all registration options, please register using the student's name and student ID number, not the parent or guardian's.
- Online registration is available via HCC Express from 7 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. daily. Have your VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card handy.
- When searching for a class, select the "Search by Topic" option in the dropdown and locate Kids on Campus (for example, Kids on Campus classes for elementary school students can be found in the menu next to code ZKE).
- Please email us or call 443-518-4110 if your child was here last summer and you need your child's Student ID number.
- Fax registration is unavailable while the college is working remotely. Please register online. Email email@example.com if you need assistance.
- In-person registration is unavailable while the college is working remotely. Please register online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
- Mail registration is unavailable while the college is working remotely. Please register online. Email email@example.com if you need assistance.
TRANSFERS & REFUNDS
If your child cannot attend a course, please notify us immediately. If notification is received by the Monday two weeks prior to the class start date, 100% refund of tuition and fees will be issued. For notification received after two weeks before the class start
date and before the first day of class, fees will be withheld. No refunds will be given on or after the class start date.
Refunds will not be made for non-attendance. Parents/Guardians are responsible for any tuition/fee difference resulting from a student transfer. Drop requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also drop by using the “Drop a Course” option on HCC Express or by completing the below Course Change Request Form. Requests for drops left on voicemail will NOT be processed.
Course Change Request Form
RESERVE A SEAT ON WAITLIST
Is a class full that you'd like to register for?
Get Added to Waitlist