Continuing Education Courses
More ways to learn at HCC:
- Customized Courses for Companies: Our Training & Development Solutions staff are an excellent resource for professionals who need training for their employees. Coaching, online training, and more are available. For more information, contact email@example.com.
- HCC’s Ed2Go Courses: Search from hundreds of additional courses that we offer through our partner ed2go. Contact Neetika Sharma firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- HCC’s YouGotClass: We offer more online certifications and courses through our partner yougotclass. Contact Neetika Shara email@example.com if you have questions.
- CustomClass - You can register to take the same class as those taking the class for credit; however, you will be enrolled as a noncredit continuing education student. You will receive the same instruction as credit students but will not receive a grade or transcript.
- Academic Courses - If you are looking to earn a degree, check out our academic programs.
"Earning my PCT certification was the key to getting a job at a hospital. My first day was on April 6th, just as the coronavirus pandemic was escalating. I used all the skills I learned at HCC each and every day.”
Alexandra Barron, Advanced Patient Care Skills Student
“I am learning technical skills on the job site which help me in my classes and management skills in the classroom which help me at my job. The crossover gives me an incredible level of understanding.”
Henrik Struck, Construction Management Apprenticeship Student
“The language classes I’ve taken are hard, but good. I’ve really learned so much in one year. Our advisors know us well. My advisor helped me get an internship that I loved from the first moment.”
Carol Peniche, English Institute Student
“The flexibility of the online classes made the coursework very doable, even though I was running my household, homeschooling my two kids (because of the coronavirus), and assistant teaching my preschool class via Zoom calls. I can’t wait to go back in the fall and put to use what I have learned with my new students.”
Jane Bornhorst, Early Childhood Education & Child Care Student
“Learning painting techniques over Zoom has actually been easier because we can better see the details that our teacher is demonstrating. Plus, we get more instruction time, because we don’t need class time for set up and clean up.”
John & Joyce Jadik, Personal Enrichment Programs Students