Nursing Assistant Instructor Training
Get the Knowledge You Need to Become an Instructor
RNs are natural teachers and preparing the next generation of health care workers is a rewarding addition or extension to any nursing career.
This course is designed to provide registered nurses with the tools and knowledge needed to instruct nursing assistant students. Topics include:
- Adult learning principles
- Teaching and evaluation methodologies
- Course planning and implementation
- Teaching in the laboratory and clinical settings
- Communication and teaching skills for a multi-cultural, multi-generational student population.
Course participants will also learn how to prepare students to be successful on the geriatric nursing assistant exam. This course meets the Maryland Board of Nursing requirements for the Train the Trainer course.
1.6 CEUs. No refund five days prior to class starting.
Enroll in Course for the Current Term
The next class will meet:
Hi! We would be happy to share more information about our continuing education programs.
Please submit the form and we will be in touch shortly!