Child Care Certification
If you want to work in the child care and early education field or if you are trying to determine whether you would like to start your own child care center or family child care business, then you are at the right place!
Child Care Certification Preparation & Professional Development
HCC's Division of Continuing Education & Workforce Development early childhood education and child care college programs are continually revised and updated to address new state requirements. Courses also meet annual continued training for child care teachers, directors, and family providers as required by MSDE.
View our current schedule of courses:
If you are considering taking a class with us or are currently enrolled, see below for more information:
- Requirements for Child Care Positions
- Online Course Login Instructions, Guidelines & Tips
- Textbook Information
- Maryland Child Care Credentialing Program
- CDA Child Development Associate
- Pyramid Model for Social and Emotional Competence Courses (formerly SEFEL)
Hi! We would be happy to share more information about our continuing education programs.
Please submit the form and we will be in touch shortly!