Computer and Information Technology
In an increasingly digital world, find your pathway to success.
Noncredit Computer & Information Technology Courses
HCC’s Continuing Education course offerings in computers and IT reflect the fast-paced changes in the world of technology and a diversity of workforce training needs. We offer everything from the most basic computer courses to get new users up and going to the more advanced courses and certification prep on topics such as project management, networking and cyber security.
Click on a course category for more information or to register for a class.
- Computer & Technology Basics (Intro to Keyboarding, Windows, etc.)
- Google IT Support Professional Certification
- Health Information Technology
- IT & Cybersecurity Certifications
- IT Help Desk
- Mobile Technology & Web Development
- Office 365® for Business
- Office Applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
- Photo Editing, Graphic Design & Adobe Applications
Not sure which course level is right for you? Call 443-518-4680.
Hi! We would be happy to share more information about our continuing education programs.
Please submit the form and we will be in touch shortly!