Business Consulting & Co-Sponsorships
Think of the Business Training Center as your prime resource for business solutions!
The Charles I. Ecker Business Training Center provides much more than business training. You or your organization can also rely on us for expert advice and assistance on leadership, supervision, education, training, communications, quality, efficiency and many other business and education topics. HCC's wide range of subject matter experts are at your disposal to help you:
- Assess staff skill levels
- Assess and enhance project management
- Set up an in-house training center
- Set up an in-house professional development program
- Organize company systems or procedures
- Enhance organizational development
- Develop quality control programs
- Set up an in-house delivery system for employees to take online courses
- Improve human resource programs
- Arrange conferences
- Translate your training materials from English to a foreign language or vice versa
- Teleconference—interact live with contacts nationwide using our satellite and interactive capabilities
The above items are just examples. To find out more, you can arrange a free, no-obligation consultation.
The Charles I. Ecker Business Training Center cooperates, collaborates, and partners with many public and private organizations and companies around Howard County to provide special courses, training, and services to county residents. For example, we have worked with the Maryland Department of Energy to convene special energy workshops and conventions on the wise use and conservation of energy in residential building and industrial applications.
We have also partnered with major national corporations to provide online courses for their employees at multiple remote sites around the country. We cooperate with the Maryland Association of Community Colleges via the Maryland Community Colleges' Business Training Network, a statewide database allowing users across Maryland to search for the training they need and the community colleges around the state that provide it.
Contact us today to learn more about co-sponsorships or suggest a new one.