Canvas Login Instructions - PGCC
PGCC students, welcome to the Howard Community College!
If you are a PGCC student registered for an HCC taught course at the Laurel College Center, please follow these instructions for logging into Canvas.
If you are registered for a current term class, please allow up to a day after registering for your Canvas course access to be set up.
How to Log On to your Course
- Open a web browser and navigate to http://www.howardcc.edu
- Click on the “Tools and Resources” link located on the upper right hand corner above the search box.
- Select “Canvas” from the menu.
- Click the “Non-HCC Students” button.
- Login using Canvas Login: User Name and Password (see below.)
- Once you are logged in, click on “Courses” to select your course.
- If you are enrolled in multiple courses, use the same log in. Once you are logged in, click on “Courses” to select between your courses.
Please note: You will need to know your PGCC student ID number and username to log on. You’re ID number should be 7 digits long but the password requirement is 8 digits. Add zeros to the beginning of your ID to make it 8 digits.
Don’t know your PGCC student ID or username? Contact the Laurel College helpdesk at 443-518-4162.
Difficulty with Log In, User Name or Password?
Contact the HCC help desk 443-518-4444.
Student Log in Information
User Name is: Your PGCC OWL username + .PGCC (example:jsmith1234.PGCC)
Password has to be 8 digits. If your full PGCC student ID number is not 8 digits add zeros to the beginning to make it 8 digits.
Enjoy the class!