Technology tools, equipment, and programs change constantly. Professionals who understand these complex systems and use them to generate real-world solutions are in high-demand.
Stay ahead of the curve when it comes to changing technology. Whether you are entering the job market, or looking to upgrade your current skills for a promotion or career switch, gain technical knowledge and transferrable skills that will carry you forward through your career. Our faculty are constantly monitoring the industry for new technologies and in-demand skill-sets, and infusing those topics into the classroom.
- Earn an associate of applied science degree in Biomedical Engineering Technology – HCC is the only school in Maryland offering this program.
- Learn how to use Building Information Modeling (BIM) tools – among the latest advances in the construction management field.
- Plan for disasters, or model human behavior with Geographical Information Systems (GIS) – the same systems used to track voters in recent elections.
- Create 3D content that can be used for everything from gaming, to simulations, animation, and even prototyping.
- Interact with a community of future scientists, engineers, and cyber warriors, learning with the most advanced teaching and learning resources and labs, in HCC’s Science, Engineering, and Technology Building.
Hi! We would be happy to share more information about our programs.
Please submit the form and we will be in touch shortly!