Center for Hospitality and Culinary Studies
Shaping tomorrow’s leaders in the hospitality, culinary and tourism industries
It’s an exciting time to be in the hospitality industry, where job growth is predicted to triple in the next decade for hospitality and culinary colleges in Maryland. Opportunities for HCC graduates continue to be diverse, ranging from entry level to front-line supervisory positions across the hospitality and culinary spectrum. Our programs excel in meeting the community’s need for high-quality training in the culinary and hospitality disciplines.
Our Center for Hospitality and Culinary Studies (CHCS) is the region’s premier learning center for students and current professionals.
Why Choose HCC's Center for Hospitality and Culinary Studies:
- Strong academics combined with hands-on learning, taught by current industry professionals
- A variety of classes for students who seek new careers, change of careers, or personal skills
- Outstanding facilities and state-of- the-art equipment
- Smaller class sizes and a supportive atmosphere
- Flexible course schedules
- Credit for work experience
- Accreditation by the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation (ACFEF) and Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration (ACPHA)
To learn more about the CHCS, including our mission statement, program goals, and strategic plan, visit our program information page.