Guided Pathways Events Pathways to the Accounting Profession Virtual Expo Reminder
Pathways to the Accounting Profession Virtual Expo Reminder
The Expo will take attendees on a virtual learning journey of the ins and outs of the accounting profession and the many exciting career paths available. Hear directly from accounting professionals and Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) about why they chose this career path, their typical day, and what they have learned along the way. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and obtain guidance on educational requirements and professional pathways. Don’t miss out on this catalyst for a successful future in accounting!
Come prepared to:
· Educate yourself on the career opportunities within the accounting profession.
· Learn what it means to be in accounting.
· Discover how obtaining your CPA license can be a gamechanger.
· Chat virtually with CPAs and accounting professionals working in a variety of job roles.
· Receive resume guidance and tips for navigating employment in a virtual world.
· Build your professional network and see what your future can hold.The platform makes it easy to attend from anywhere and on any device – and is FREE to any and all students interested in learning more about the wonderful world of accounting, as well as May 2021 graduates.