Rep Stage is a member of Theatre Washington, Theatre Communications Group, and The National New Play Network. As the only professional Equity theatre in Howard County, Rep Stage bridges the artistic gap between Baltimore and DC and welcomes audiences from throughout the region.
Rep Stage also has the distinction of being the only professional theatre housed on a community college campus. Because of this, Rep Stage can actively engage with HCC students in its daily operations, giving them opportunities to work both onstage and off. A series of audience guides were developed and are used as teaching tools in the classroom for faculty who include our productions in their curriculum. Post-show discussions and Pre-show lectures engage the community in conversations about the work and the themes they present.
REPartee gathered the local community to acknowledge the excellent and evocative theatre Rep Stage produces, as it marked its 26th year of producing quality theatre while providing significant educational opportunities. The elegant and fun evening raised over $63,000 for the arts!
- Carney, Kelehan, Bresler, Bennett & Scherr, LLP
- Howard Bank
- The Howard Hughes Corporation
- Ken and Elizabeth Lundeen
- Murn Development, LLC
- William Roohan
- Allen & Shariff
- Apple Ford Lincoln
- Columbia National Real Estate Finance, LLC
- The Dolben Company
- EMJAY Engineering and Construction Company, Inc.
- Hamel Builders
- Huddles Jones Sortenberg & Dachille, P.C.
- Integrated Systems Associates, Inc.
- Robert and Bach Jeffrey
- Johnson, Mirmiran, & Thompson
- Long and Foster Real Estate
- Prosperity Home Mortgage
- Reno & Cavanaugh
- Arnold Sagner
- Sandy Spring Bank
- Costello Construction
- Frederick Ward Associates
- Gordon Feinblatt, LLC
- Robert and Cheryl Guth
- Harkins Builders
- John and Kathleen Hetherington
- The Kelemen Family
- The Keller Family Foundation
- Padraic and Ellen Kennedy
- Steven and Susan Porter
- Steve and Lee Sachs
- Security Development Corporation
- Wilhelm Commercial Builders, Inc.