Students Visiting From Another College
If you are a student at another college or university and want to take courses at HCC to transfer back to your home institution, please follow these steps.
- Complete an admissions application. Get started at howardcc.edu/apply.
- Speak to your academic advisor at your home institution to request permission to take a course at HCC. Verify in writing that the course will meet your program requirements and transfer back to your home institution. You are required to meet HCC course prerequisites. Submit your official or unofficial transcript, test scores, and/or grade report to the Office of Admissions and Advising.
- Register for classes using Self Service: Student Planning in myHCC. Need help? Review these step by step registration instructions.
- Pay your bill in myHCC
- Select “Student Finance.”
- In “Student Finance,” you can see your balance due, and pay by credit or debit card.
- To sign up for the Tuition Payment Plan, go to the myHCC homepage and select “Sign Up/View My Payment Plan.