Students Visiting From Another College
The world is on hold but your future is not. Maintain your momentum, stay on track to graduate, earn prerequisites, or get ahead by picking up classes at HCC. Find classes to fit your goal in almost any area of study.
Our advisors can help you identify courses that will meet the requirements of your college or university and assist you with the process of transferring those credits upon your return.
Follow these steps to get started.
- Complete an application for admission to HCC. You will also need to secure and submit your official or unofficial transcript, test scores and/or grade report to HCC’s Office of Admissions and Advising, to complete this process.
- Contact the academic advisor you work with at your home college or university to request permission to take a course at HCC as a visiting student. We suggest that you verify that the course you wish to take will meet your program requirements and will be accepted in the form of transferrable credit, in writing.
- Register for classes and pay your associated tuition bill using myHCC.
- When your HCC class is completed, don’t forget to request your official HCC transcript to be sent to your home school.
More helpful tips:
- Did you know you could be eligible to earn your HCC associate degree while completing classes at a 4 year college?
- Find out about financial aid and scholarships at HCC.