Veterans, Military Community, and Families
Veterans College Programs: Proudly Educating Those Who Serve
Thank you for your service! Active duty military, veterans, and their families are valued members of our community, and Howard Community College is committed to helping your achieve your college goals.
Active military and veterans may use or enjoy the following:
- Waived application and transcript evaluation fees
- Resident tuition rates where eligible
- Credit awarded for military experience
- A deferred payment plan for GI Bill® and tuition assistance recipients
- A dedicated military and veteran student lounge
- Refunds for military who receive orders to deploy during the academic term
We invite you to contact Records, Registration, and Veterans' Affairs to learn more about Howard Community College and the benefits of attending these veterans college programs.