Alumni and Former Students
Whether it has been a week, one year or even ten since you took courses at HCC, we're proud that you are part of the HCC family of alumni and former students.
Do you want to stay involved?
Anyone who graduated with an associate's degree or completed 30 or more credit hours can join our Alumni Association. As a member, you enjoy discounts to services and college events, plus news and information to keep you connected.
Do you want to know what's happening at HCC?
Do you need assistance with the next steps on your pathway to success? Some of the most popular topics for alumni and former students are linked below.
- Update your personal information (name, address, phone numbers, emails) at HCC
- Request a duplicate diploma
- Request a transcript
- Take credit courses again
- Enroll in noncredit courses
- Receive career services assistance
Do you want to give back?
Our Howard Community College Educational Foundation helps students through scholarship assistance. With close to half of all HCC students requesting financial assistance, your support as a former student makes a big difference for current students.
- Learn how you can invest in the future of our community.
- Learn more about the Alumni Association by calling Kari Ebeling, assistant director of development, at 443-518-4223 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.