HoCoPoLitSo’s 43rd Annual Irish Evening
HoCoPoLitSo’s 43rd Evening of Irish Music & Poetry will be held on Friday, February 19, 2021 at 7:30 p.m. with novelist and short story writer Joseph O’Neill and music coordinated by Jared Denhard. The evening will be introduced by Daniel Mulhall, Ireland’s Ambassador to the United States and hosted by novelist Belinda McKeon. Round out the evening with a singalong with former Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley.
In addition to viewing the event online, patrons may also purchase the following:
- Signature cocktail kit (serves two): An Irishman in Istanbul (Jameson, Cardamom, apricot and citrus)
– patrons 21 yrs and older and local audience only
- Selected books by Joseph O’Neill including Netherland, The Dog, and Good Trouble
Irish Evening Patrons can choose from the following package options:
- Event link only (ZOOM, which can be accessed through the Zoom app or an internet browser)
- Event link plus donation to HoCoPoLitSo
- Event link plus a signature cocktail kit (deadline to order, February 12 at 7pm)
- Event link plus 1-3 books (deadline to order, February 12 at 7pm)
- Event Triple Play (Event link, signature cocktail kit, Book) (deadline to order, February 12 at 7pm)
Patrons can also:
Irish Evening Order information:
- The confirmation email receipt will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, "Horowitz Center Box Office: Order Confirmation".
- In addition, patrons will be sent the event link no later than 5pm on Friday, February 19, 2021 from email@example.com
Patrons will be led through a series of steps to purchase tickets and/or products for Irish Evening.
Attending Irish Evening?
|Unable to attend?|
*ZOOM can be accessed through the Zoom app or an internet browser