Reserved Parking spaces are available:
- On the first level of the West Parking Garage
- Along Campus drive on the South side of Horowitz Visual and Performing Arts Center
- Behind the Horowitz Visual and Performing Arts Center by the trailer classrooms
- In Lot E adjacent to the Rouse Company Foundation building
- In Lot A adjacent to Duncan Hall
- In Lot K outside Clark Library
LARGE PRINT PROGRAMS
Large print programs are available for certain performances from the house manager.
WHEELCHAIR AND ACCESSIBLE SEATING
Accessible seating is reserved primarily for patrons with disabilities and their guests. For performances in the Horowitz Center, accessible seating is on floor level. Please note that while these seats are designated as accessible seating, all seats in the theatre are available to all patrons for purchase. For personal assistance selecting accessible seats or for more information about accessibility for a person with a disability, please contact the Horowitz Center Box Office at 443-518-1500 ext. 0. Requests for special seating should be made a minimal of 24 hours prior to arrival so that we can reserve special seating.
ASSISTIVE HEARING DEVICES
Assistive Listening Devices, which amplify sound in the venue, are available to patrons, free of charge. Please contact the Horowitz Center Box Office at least 24 hours in advance to reserve a hearing device. Upon arrival, the house manager will provide the listening device and provide instructions for use.
SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETATION
Sign language interpretation is available for certain performances. Howard Community College students can work with the office of Disability Services in advance to schedule a sign interpreter to accompany them to a performance.
- Souvenir (September 15, 2019, 2pm)
- E2 (November 10, 2019, 2pm)
- Kill Move Paradise (March 1, 2020, 2pm)
- Dames at Sea (May 10, 2020, 2pm)
ALL GENDER RESTROOM
Recognizing there are unique challenges transgender individuals face in regard to bathroom use, we provide a list of all-gender facilities on campus. View our All-Gender Facilities Policy for more information.
Horowitz Visual and Performing Arts Center (HVPA) Locations
- HVPA R112 Single stall labeled male/female located near the dance studios
- HVPA R23 single stall labeled male/female located on the second floor near the elevator
Refreshments: Light snacks and beverages may be sold either before the start of the performance or during intermission, depending on the production. Food and drink are not allowed in any Horowitz Center performance venue.