Dance Festival Registration
Registration payment, class selection, and waivers will be completed online. All participants MUST sign the Waiver of Liability. Students under 18 must have a parent or guardian signature on the form. Early registration is strongly encouraged.
Registration Fee: $75/Student - Registration must be completed by Thursday, January 26, 2023
Registration for each participant includes:
- 3 classes/workshops on Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Pizza Party Lunch with fruit, snacks, and drinks 2:30 pm-3:15p.m.
- 3 tickets to attend the Student Showcase at 7 p.m. (one ticket for the participating student and two for family/friends)
- The opportunity to perform in the Student Showcase at 7:00 p.m.
STEP 1: SUBMIT REGISTRATION PAYMENT
Register online. Following Payment, you will receive an email confirmation receipt with a link to an online form (Step 2). The link for the online form will be included in the email confirmation with subject, "Horowitz Center Box Office: Order Confirmation" from the Horowitz Center Box Office, "firstname.lastname@example.org".
PLEASE NOTE: Parents who are registering more than one student have the opportunity to add in each student's name under the "list of attendees" option during checkout
STEP 2: SUBMIT STUDENT SCHEDULE AND WAIVER
This is where you will provide student information, select classes for each session, and complete the liability waiver. All participants (or their guardians) must e-sign the Student Information form, including the photo and liability waiver. Students under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian complete the form. View the Class Descriptions Here.
SUBMIT STUDENT SCHEDULE AND LIABILITY FORM
STEP 3: SUBMIT SHOWCASE INFORMATION
Every studio participating in the festival is eligible to present up to 12 minutes of choreography in the Student Showcase. Studios participating in the Showcase must return a completed Lighting Cue Sheet along with their Student Sign Up Sheet by January 30, 2023.
- Space in the Student Showcase is limited and registration is on a first come, first serve basis. Early registration is advised.
- Technical lighting and spacing rehearsals will run from 3:10 pm – 6:00 pm. Each school/studio will have twenty minutes to tech and run through their pieces. Please arrive ten minutes earlier than your assigned time.
- The dancers will have use of the dance studios as dressing room/warm up rooms. Room assignments will be given at a later time.
- Proper attire is expected in all classes (leotards, tights, appropriate shoes, no hanging jewelry, hair back and secured away from the face).
- Students may not be permitted into a class they have not registered for or that is already in progress.
- No food, gum, drinks (except water in a closed container) or street shoes are allowed in the dance studios or performance areas.
- Parking in the West Garage provides easy access to the HVPA building where the Festival is held on campus.