The Horowitz Center Box office sells tickets for Arts Collective, the HCC Theatre and Dance Departments, the HCC Film Festivals, HCC Music Department and Rep Stage. For ticket information for Columbia Film Society or the Candlelight Concert Society, visit our Partner Organization page.
PHONE OPERATING HOURS
- The Box Office will reopen for in-person and over-the-phone ticket purchases on Wednesday, July 14 for limited summer hours: Wednesdays and Fridays from 12-2p.m. Contactless purchasing is preferred. Online ticket sales are available 24/7.
- E-tickets, also known as print-at-home tickets, are preferred. These tickets can be scanned through a contactless transaction either on your phone or on a paper you print at home.
- The box office will be open 90 minutes prior to showtimes for additional ticketing and to assist those who need will call tickets.
PHONE: 443-518-1500 EXT 0
Not sure how to purchase tickets online? We have online tutorials to help patrons navigate our online box office system.
- How to purchase tickets and apply a patron credit
- How to create an account and purchase tickets through the Horowitz Center Online Box Office
NEW CUSTOMER SERVICE OPTION
You can now talk to a box office attendant face to face via zoom. If you need help with your order, the Horowitz Center Box Office has limited phone hours to answer your questions. But we are offering limited Zoom hours to talk to a box office attendant face to face. The Box Office is unable to take orders by at this time. However, the staff can help you step through your online order and answer any questions related to the online purchase process.
ONLINE TICKET ORDERS
The Horowitz Center Box Office uses OvationTix as the online ticketing solution. In order to purchase tickets online, patrons are required to create an OvationTix username and password prior to purchase. However, no username or password is needed to view event availability. OvationTix allows patrons to purchase single tickets to upcoming events in real time. In addition, patron receive their seats on a best available basis up to three hours prior to show time.
PLEASE NOTE: Each online ticket order includes a $3 per ticket convenience fee. Patrons may purchase tickets in person or by phone to avoid this convenience fee.
PLEASE NOTE: After submitting payment, the confirmation email receipt will be sent from email@example.com with the subject, "Horowitz Center Box Office: Order Confirmation". Save or print your confirmation email for future reference. If you don't see your confirmation email within a few hours, check your spam/junk or promotions folder especially if you use Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, or Hotmail. If you don't receive it within 24 hours, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EMAIL DELIVERY: In order to ensure delivery of your viewing information, please double check that the spelling of your email address is correct.
BOX OFFICE: 443-518-1500 | email@example.com