Support HCC'S Arts Collective
REACH DEEP - AC NEEDS YOU!
Yes, yes, yes! HCC's Arts Collective's magical adventure has not only flourished over 20 years... it's exploded, all thanks to beyond generous, giving folks just like you! YOUR generous support has allowed us to continue to produce stellar works... exactly what you've come to expect from AC!
2018... Small Gift. BIG IMPACT. $20.18!
IT TAKES A VILLAGE... and the cost it takes to make the magic happen continues to increase year after year. Please consider supporting AC's future journeys today! Help AC continue raising its artistic bar, bringing you the outstanding performances featuring the work of students to guest artists… on and off the stage... the inspired works you've come to love and treasure over the years, this season... and hope to experience in the future seasons:
COMPELLING LITERATURE, DANCE, IMPROV, ORIGINAL WORKS, WORKSHOPS, AUDITION & JOB OPPORTUNITIES, TRAINING & MORE.
YOUR GENEROUS GIFT, NO MATTER HOW BIG OR SMALL, WILL MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE... TO SO MANY!
Make a Donation to ARTS COLLECTIVE TODAY!
Or Mail Your Donation:
- Enclose your gift via CHECK, payable to HCC Educational Foundation
- Important: Please be sure to NOTE your gift is for HCC's Arts Collective
- Mail to: Educational Foundation Office, HCC, 10901 Little Patuxent Parkway Room MH102, Columbia, MD 21044
About Your Gift:
- GIFTS OF $100 OR MORE: Receive 2 FREE TICKETS to any performance in AC's current season! AC Season Details: WWW.HOWARDCC.EDU/ARTSCOLLECTIVE
- The HCCEF, Inc. is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization. Gifts are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
AC IS BEYOND GRATEFUL FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Here's to AC'S FUTURE!
Other Ways to Support AC: Volunteering!
Volunteering is a great way to support the Arts Collective at Howard Community College. The Horowitz Visual and Performing Arts Center and the Arts Collective invite members of the community to help supplement our Front of House Staff. To be a Volunteer Usher for one of our upcoming productions, call the Horowitz Center Box Office at 443-518-1500 ext. 0. Please include your full name and phone number and the productions in which you are interested.