Employment & Volunteer Opportunities
Paid and volunteer opportunities are available for folks with and without experience (training opportunities are also available). AC seeks committed, respectful, like-minded folks interested in working with HCC’s stellar Arts Collective Team! It takes a village to make the magic happen! Say "YES!"! Join us!
Arts Collective is always collecting applications for the following positions: (See "How to Apply" below.)
- Stage Managers
- Assistant Stage Managers
- Production Assistants
- Light/Sound Board Ops
EVENT & PRODUCTION DATES: TBD
(For details, click the following links)
Applicants must possess the following:
- 1 - 2 years' relevant prior experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Collaboration: Work respectfully within a production team to effectively execute concept.
- Communication and Deadlines: Effective, positive oral and written skills, with punctual follow-through on deadline.
- Punctual attendance required.
- Compensation is based on experience and project / position assigned.
- Rehearsal/ Work Schedule TBD.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your interest,availability, resume and three references ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org.