Employment & Volunteer Opportunities
Paid and volunteer opportunities are available for folks with and without experience (training opportunities are also available). AC seeks committed, respectful, like-minded folks interested in working with HCC’s stellar Arts Collective Team! It takes a village to make the magic happen! Say "YES!"! Join us!
POSITIONS AVAILABLE NOW: Production Staff for AC’s 2018 – 2019/ 24th Season:
The following positions are available. Apply now (see "How to Apply" below!)
- Stage Managers
- Assistant Stage Managers
- Production Assistants
- Light/Sound Board Ops
EVENT & PRODUCTION DATES:
(For details, click the following links)
- Shakespearean Shenanigans: Oct 19-21, 2018
- The Chronicles of Narnia: Dec 6-9, 2018
- Mystery Reading Series: Jan 25-27, 2019
- Destination: Interfusion x 3: Mar 29-31, 2019
- AC's Original, Devised Play: Jun 6-16, 2019
Applicants must possess the following:
- 1 - 2 years' relevant prior experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Collaboration: Work respectfully within a production team to effectively execute concept.
- Communication and Deadlines: Effective, positive oral and written skills, with punctual follow-through on deadline.
- Punctual attendance required.
- Compensation is based on experience and project / position assigned.
- Rehearsal/ Work Schedule TBD.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your interest,availability, resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.