Tuition Payment Plan Instructions
To complete the application you will need the following:
- Bank account number and Bank routing number
- Name, address, and telephone number of the bank
- Credit card number and expiration date
Other important instructions for completing the application:
- If you want to see other payment options (pay in full, financial aid, etc.), please visit Payment Options.
- Enroll in the Tuition Payment Plan by the payment due date posted by Howard Community College.
- Make sure to use Internet Explorer or Firefox but do not use Google Chrome for this process.
- New Students: Visit Password Services to get started. Once your password is set up follow the directions below.
Step 1: Go to myHCC and log in with your username and password. If you need help logging in, contact the Technology Service Center at 443-518-4444.
Step 2: Once logged in, click on “Tuition Payment Plan” from the Student Account menu on the middle of the web page.
Step 3: Select “Proceed to Processor” to confirm your contact information, create account profile, and begin setting up your tuition payment plan.
Step 4: Choose the correct semester to set up the payment plan. If financial aid/scholarship funds are awarded to you, then the payment plan will only reflect the remaining tuition and fees.
Step 5: If the student is the responsible party setting up the payment plan, click on BEGIN to continue. Follow the instructions and make sure that all required fields are filled out.
- To designate another authorized payer, select “Want to designate another payer?” in the upper right hand corner. Notify the authorized payer and allow plenty of time for the payer to complete the setup process.
Step 6: The Terms and Conditions of the payment plan are listed at the end of the application. Be sure to read these before you submit the application.
IMPORTANT—Please make sure to check the box at the end to accept the Terms and Conditions before submitting the online application.