There are a number of ways to pay your tuition, fees, and other bills. In addition to the general payment information listed here, check to see if any of the additional circumstances apply to you.
Payment for Credit Classes
Would you like to pay tuition in monthly installments? Learn about our interest-free Tuition Payment Plan.
Or make a one-time payment using any of the following:
Online services are available through myHCC from 7 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. daily.
In-Person (Limited Appointments due to Remote Services)
To make an in-person appointment, please email email@example.com.
In-person (using cash, check*, money order, or credit card**):
Rouse Company Foundation Student Services Building
Second Floor (Across from elevators)
*Make sure you have your student ID on your check payment
** Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover
By mail (using check or money order):
Payments may be mailed to:
Howard Community College Cashier's Office
10901 Little Patuxent Parkway
Columbia, MD 21044
Financial aid & scholarships
- Financial Aid for Credit Courses - Grants, loans, and work-study
- Scholarships - HCC scholarships and others
Special benefits, discounts, and waivers
- Military Tuition Assistance and National Guard Discounts
- Veterans Benefits
- Veterans Deferred Payment Plan
- Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) program
- Social Security or Railroad Retirement Act Disability Tuition Waiver
- DC OneApp Online (DC LEAP, DC Tag, DC Adoption Grant)
- Employer Purchase Vouchers - Contact the Cashier's Office for more information
- Vocational Rehabilitation Vouchers - Contact the Cashier's Office for more information
Please note that payment for Continuing Education classes is due at time of registration.Visit the noncredit payment information page