There are a number of ways to pay your tuition, fees, and other bills. In addition to the general payment information listed here, check to see if any of the additional circumstances apply to you.
Payment for Credit Classes
Online services for credit card payments* are available through myHCC from 7 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. daily.
*Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover
Payment PlanSign up for the tuition payment plan for a fee of $30. Click here for information and to enroll.
View the Cashier's Office hours here.
In-Person (using cash, check*, money order, or credit card**):
Rouse Company Foundation Student Services Building
Second Floor (Across from elevators)
*Make sure you have your student ID on your check payment
** Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover
By Mail (using check or money order):
Payments may be mailed to:
Howard Community College Attn: Cashier's Office
10901 Little Patuxent Parkway
Columbia, MD 21044
Make checks and money orders payable to Howard Community College.
Financial aid & scholarships
- Financial Aid for Credit Courses - Grants, loans, and work-study
- Scholarships - HCC scholarships and others
Special benefits, discounts, and waivers
- Military Tuition Assistance and National Guard Discounts
- Veterans Benefits
- Veterans Deferred Payment Plan
- Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) program
- Social Security or Railroad Retirement Act Disability Tuition Waiver
- DC OneApp Online (DC LEAP, DC Tag, DC Adoption Grant)
- Employer Purchase Vouchers - Contact the Cashier's Office for more information
- Vocational Rehabilitation Vouchers - Contact the Cashier's Office for more information
Please note that payment for Continuing Education classes is due at time of registration.Visit the noncredit payment information page