Work-Study Job Board
This page lists links to approved job descriptions for departments participating in the College Work-Study Program here at Howard Community College. Once you have identified a position contact the supervisor to schedule an interview. You will need to take your Work-Study Hiring Form to the interview with you. The hiring form is available under “Requested Documents” through FA Self-Service.
- 110 - Student Life (Administrative Assistant)
- 118 - Student Life (Game Room Assistant)
- 127 - Facilities (Environmental Health & Safety Assistant)
- 142 - Theater and Dance (Office Assistant)
- 207 - Student Life (Student Life Office Assistant)
- 271 - Public Safety (Office Assistant)
- 290 - Academic Support Services - AMBICIONES (Peer Mentor)
- 312 - Continuing Education - ELC (English Institute Conversation Tutor)
- 314 - Continuing Education - ELC (English Language Center Teacher Assistant)
- 330 - Financial Aid Services (Office Assistant)
- 382 - Continuing Education/The English Language Center's English Institute - ELC (English Institute Student Ambassador)
For further assistance with questions and/or concerns you may contact Financial Aid Services at email@example.com or 443-518-1260.