Skip Navigation

Return to Campus Information ››

HCC Main Campus
10901 Little Patuxent Parkway
Columbia MD, 21044
Laurel College Center
312 Marshall Avenue, Suite 205
Laurel, MD 20707
Training & Development Solution
Maryland Innovation Center
6751 Columbia Gateway Drive
Columbia MD 21046
Take a Virtual Tour
Take an interactive look at HCC's campus

Records and Registration Services

Request or update your student record information

If you need a transcript, your enrollment verified, a duplicate diploma, or need to tell HCC that something’s changed, take a look below to see all the ways the Office of Records, Registration, and Veterans' Affairs can serve you.

  • Request Your HCC Transcript

    Request your HCC transcript online:

    • Order a PDF eTranscript or mailed paper transcript.
    • Current students should access our online transcript ordering system, directly through myHCC.  Please check myHCC to ensure your degree and/or most recent term's grades have been posted before ordering your transcript.
    • Former students will need to create an account first.
    • Have a document to upload with your request?  No problem!
    • There is a nominal per transcript fee for this service. Expedited and international shipping options are available.

    Contact with questions.

  • Request an Enrollment Verification

    Request an enrollment verification one of two ways:

    1. Online 

    • Current students should access our enrollment verification system, directly through Myhub.   You will need to authenticate and verify your account the first time you visit. Your enrollment information is submitted to the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) approximately once a month during the fall and spring terms, beginning the first week of classes. Enrollment will be reported once during the winter term, and twice during the summer term. Your enrollment verification will be available online once your registration information has been received by the NSC.
    • Former students will need to create an account  first.

    2. In Person

    • Fill out the enrollment verification request form.
    • Bring required photo ID and completed form to the Office of Records, Registration, and Veterans' Affairs (RCF-233).
    • Note: During peak times, these requests may take up to five business days.
    • Request for deferral for lenders will be processed after the term census date.
    • After hours? Just leave it in the drop box outside the office entrance.
  • Change Your Contact Information

    Did your contact information change? Did you move? Let the Office of Records, Registration, and Veterans' Affairs know so you don't miss out on important information.

    By mail, fax, or email:

    • Fill out the Change of Information form.
    • Send the completed form to:
      Office of Records, Registration and Veterans' Affairs
      Howard Community College, RCF 233 
      10901 Little Patuxent Parkway
      Columbia, MD 21044
      fax: (443) 518-4426
  • Change Your Residency

    Did you move into Howard County or the state of Maryland? Complete and submit an Appeal for Change of Residency Status along with two supporting documents. Requests for a change in residency status will be considered during the first three weeks of fall and spring terms or the first week of winter and summer terms. After that time, requests will be considered for the next term. 

  • Order Replacement Diploma

    Can't find your Howard Community College diploma? Have it replaced in one of two ways:

    1. By Mail:

    • Download, print, and fill out the Duplicate Diploma Request Form.
    • Provide a check or money order for $25.
    • Send the form and payment to: 
      Office of Records, Registration, and Veterans' Affairs
      Howard Community College, RCF 233 
      10901 Little Patuxent Parkway
      Columbia, MD 21044

    2. International Diploma Shipping:

    • HCC offers international replacement diploma shipping at a custom diploma replacement cost.  Please contact for more information.
  • Protect Your Student Record Information
    • When you enroll at Howard Community College, you become responsible for all actions taken on your student record. All changes to your student record must be done by you via your HCC email or in writing. Your parents, spouse, or others cannot make these changes.
    • In addition, never share your username or passwords to college-assigned accounts. This ensures that your online identity remains both protected and authenticated. Learn more about how HCC protects your student record information.
  • Forms
Giving makes a difference! Your support helps students along their pathways to success.