Records and Registration Services
Request or update your student record information
If you need a transcript, your enrollment verified, a duplicate diploma, or need to tell HCC that something’s changed, take a look below to see all the ways the Office of Records, Registration, and Veterans' Affairs can serve you.
Request Your HCC Transcript
Request your HCC transcript online:
- Order a PDF eTranscript or mailed paper transcript.
- Current students should access our online transcript ordering system, directly through myHCC. Please check myHCC to ensure your degree and/or most recent term's grades have been posted before ordering your transcript.
- Former students will need to create an account first.
- Have a document to upload with your request? No problem!
- There is a nominal per transcript fee for this service. Expedited and international shipping options are available.
Contact HCCtranscript@howardcc.edu with questions.
Request an Enrollment Verification
Request an enrollment verification online:
Visit the National Student Clearinghouse. Your enrollment information is submitted to the Clearinghouse approximately once a month during the fall and spring terms, beginning the first week of classes. Enrollment will be reported once during the winter term, and twice during the summer term. Your enrollment verification will be available online once your registration information has been received by the Clearinghouse.
Change Your Contact Information
Did your contact information change? Did you move? Let the Office of Records, Registration, and Veterans' Affairs know so you don't miss out on important information.
By mail, fax, or email:
Change Your Residency
Did you move into Howard County or the state of Maryland? Complete and submit an Appeal for Change of Residency Status along with two supporting documents. Requests for a change in residency status will be considered during the first three weeks of fall and spring terms or the first week of winter and summer terms. After that time, requests will be considered for the next term.
Order Replacement Diploma
Can't find your Howard Community College diploma? Have it replaced in one of two ways:
1. By Mail:
- Download, print, and fill out the Duplicate Diploma Request Form.
- Provide a check or money order for $25.
- Send the form and payment to:
Office of Records, Registration, and Veterans' Affairs
Howard Community College, RCF 233
10901 Little Patuxent Parkway
Columbia, MD 21044
2. International Diploma Shipping:
- HCC offers international replacement diploma shipping at a custom diploma replacement cost. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Protect Your Student Record Information
- When you enroll at Howard Community College, you become responsible for all actions taken on your student record. All changes to your student record must be done by you via your HCC email or in writing. Your parents, spouse, or others cannot make these changes.
- In addition, never share your username or passwords to college-assigned accounts. This ensures that your online identity remains both protected and authenticated. Learn more about how HCC protects your student record information.
- Application for Change in Residency Status
- Application to Graduate
- Credit Registration Form
- Tuition Adjustment Application for Eligible Military & Veterans
- Change of Information
- Duplicate Diploma Request
- Enrollment Verification
- GI Bill® & Tuition Assistance Promissory Note
- Registration Appeal
- Transcript Request