Undocumented and DACA Student Resources
Maryland "Dream Act" Information
Senate Bill 167 (Maryland "Dream Act")
The Maryland State government has passed legislation which entitles qualifying undocumented students who have graduated from a Maryland high school to receive in-county or out-of-county tuition rates at Maryland colleges and universities.
- Please click here to see eligibility requirements
- If you qualify, please click here to download the application for reduced tuition rates.
- When complete, please email email@example.com to schedule an appointment to submit your complete application.
The term "Dream Act" is also sometimes used to refer to DACA. DACA is a program introduced by the U.S. federal government which entitles qualifying undocumented individuals to receive a work permit, social security number, and other immigration benefits. Students who have been approved for DACA should submit one, or both, of the following documents to receive in-county or out-of-county tuition rates:
- Current Employment Authorization Card
- USCIS Form I-821/I-821D (DACA approval notice)
Students in the U.S. with no immigration documentation are welcome to attend HCC! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Financial Assistance Resources: