Visa/Immigration Documentation for Standard Applicants
If you will be providing documentation in support of your immigration status, original documents must be presented in-person to The Office of Admissions and Advising. Faxed, emailed, scanned, or photocopied documents are not accepted.
Acceptable forms of documentation are listed below:
- Permanent Residents: Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
- Asylees/Refugees: Passport and I-94, or USCIS Approval Notice
- Applicants for Pending Status: Current Employment Authorization Card
- Students who have not applied for employment authorization can submit USCIS Receipt verifying pending status
- Deferred Action (DACA): Current Employment Authorization Card
- Students who have not applied for employment authorization can submit USCIS Form I-821/I-821D (DACA approval notice)
- Other Visa Types: Passport, Visa, I-94, and/or USCIS Approval Notice verifying current status
- Undocumented students applying for the "Maryland Dream Act" (MD Senate Bill 167): click here for details
Students in the U.S. with no current immigration documentation are welcome to attend HCC! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.