Silas Craft Collegians Program
Find Success Here. Learn how to apply to our Silas Craft program.
The Silas Craft Collegians Program is an academic leadership learning community for recent high school & high school equivalent graduates who wish to maximize their academic achievement through personal coaching, academic support, and smaller class sizes, while connecting with a group of like-minded peers.
2020 high school graduates interested in the Silas Craft Collegians Program must follow the steps below. The final application deadline for the Silas Craft Collegians Program is March 15, 2020.
Students interested in this program should direct all questions to Oswald David at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to Apply
- Complete and submit the HCC general admissions application here
- Turn in your $25 application fee
- Submit your official high school transcript
- Submit the Additional Academic Information Form
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation
- Submit SAT and/or ACT assessment scores (optional)
All supplemental application materials should be mailed to: