Silas Craft Collegians Program
Find Success Here. Learn how to apply to our Silas Craft program.
The Silas Craft Collegians Program is a comprehensive academic program that provides a learning community with all the necessary ingredients for success—skills assessment and development, tutoring, advising, peer support, extracurricular experiences, and more. The program prepares students for transfer to four-year colleges.
- The application is no longer available. The final application deadline for the Silas Craft Collegians Program was March 15, 2018.
- Students with submitted applications must also submit all supplemental application materials to be considered for this Program.
- Students interested in this program should direct all questions to Oswald David at email@example.com.
Steps to Apply
- Complete and submit the HCC general admissions application
- Turn in your $25 application fee
- Submit your official high school transcript
- Submit the Additional Academic Information Form
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation
- Submit SAT and/or ACT assessment scores (optional)
All supplemental application materials should be mailed to: