The Howard Community College Mobile Alert System enables you to receive instant notification of important campus information to your phone, email, pager, or desktop RSS application. Please read the following and then sign-up!
- HCC Mobile Alert System is an optional service. You may subscribe and un-subscribe at any time.
- You will only receive messages related to emergencies and any optional message groups you've chosen.
- Subscribing to the service is free, however standard text messaging charges from your carrier may apply.
- Your information will only be used for the delivery of this service.
- If you are a Laurel College Center student, click here to sign up for mobile alerts from Prince George's Community College.
- If you are a Mt. Airy College Center student, click here to sign up for mobile alerts from Carroll Community College.
- More information is available here.
Note: You are choosing your own username/password, but are welcome to use your HCC assigned IDs and password to simplify account management. Safety alerts are automatic. Please check/uncheck other optional messages you would like to receive.