Howard Community College highly encourages students to be vaccinated against COVID-19. As an incentive to get the vaccine, the college is offering eligible students a one-time $50 credit for use in the on-campus bookstore.
- Must have an active HCC identification card with current term sticker*
- Must be currently enrolled in either Summer or Fall (credit or noncredit terms)
- Must provide a copy of your personal CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card as proof of full vaccination
- Must provide their HCC student email address
- Must complete the incentive form
*Continuing education & workforce development students must have an active HCC ID card and HCC email address, as some classes will not qualify for the incentive.
This one-time $50 credit can be used toward any purchases made in the HCC bookstore.
Terms and Conditions
- This program is valid until November 12, 2021, or until funding is no longer available.
- The $50 credit expires on November 30, 2021.
- This $50 credit is not redeemable for cash.
- All communications to students will be made through their HCC student email regarding the status of their credit and when it will be available to use.
- To redeem credit online: Visit www.howardcc.bncollege.com. Students must either log in to their account or create an account. Select 3rd Party as the payment option. Under card number, enter your student ID # (seven digit #). You can find you student ID # on your student ID card.
- To redeem credit in person: Visit our on-campus bookstore, located in RCF 113. Your student ID card with current term sticker is required at the time of purchase.
Students may submit the vaccination incentive form and a copy of their vaccination card in one of these three ways:
- Online: Attach a copy of your personal CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card as proof of full vaccination and submit form online.
- In-Person: Print out form and provide your personal CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card in person as proof of full vaccination at the Cashier’s Office. For hours of operation, please visit https://www.howardcc.edu/about-us/offices-departments/
- Mail: Print out the form and mail it to the Cashier’s Office, along with a copy of your personal CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card as proof of full vaccination. Please mail to: Howard Community College Attn: Cashier’s Office 10901 Little Patuxent Parkway Columbia, MD 21044
The vaccination incentive form must be fully completed and submitted along with your proof of vaccination. Illegible or incomplete information will not be processed. Once the information is verified, the vaccination card copy will be destroyed. Please allow five business days to process your information once it has been received.
If you have additional questions or issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.